Licensed State Contractor Serving South Florida
Avaya IP Office Business Phone Systems
The Avaya IP Office phone system can simply measurably improve your company. Avaya IP Office delivers powerful
call handling capabilities and provides detailed call reporting that can enhance the performance and productivity of
everyone who uses it.
IP Office system includes:
● A Phone System - A Rack Mountable PBX with hundreds of features. Display phones. Desk and
PC based IP phones. Voice over IP. Paging.
● A Unified Messaging Server - Voicemail. Auto attendant. Unified voicemail/email. Personal Number. Call
recording. Easy to use graphical interfaces. Full synchronization with Microsoft® Exchange.
● A Conferencing Solution - A built-in, private "conference bridge" that's available at a moment's notice
when you need to quickly share information with a large number of people. Secure, easy to use and very
cost effective, it's ideal for team meetings, client conferences, training and more.
● A Virtual Office Solution -Are you working out of the office? Avaya IP Office is an ideal solution for virtual
offices because you can work remote through a corporate network infrastructure. This means you can
benefit from the "transparent" operation of many features (transfers, Caller ID, etc.), centralized messaging,
and centralized administration to enhance information sharing and collaboration, increase companywide
productivity and lower costs. Linking your remote offices on one phone system with centralized
administration and shared messaging.
● Easy to Manage Web based system management easily allows you to change system settings while
you're in the office or away.
Copyright © XP Telecom. All rights reserved.