1. More features built-in - less extras to pay for! That means less licenses, less hardware and less options to pay for. The NEC SL2100 also grows with your business making incremental upgrades cost-effective and scalable.
2. Worksmarter-The nec Phone system allows users to update their presence status so that other users can see if they are out sick, on vacation or at lunch and WebRTC enables collaboration via video conferencing.
3. Head in the clouds? NEc Business phone systems Premises-based as opposed to a hosted solution - reduce or even eliminate recurring monthly subscription costs.
4. Smartphone SIP App - Use your existing Smartphone as a system extension complete with call control. Save on mobile call costs and remain reachable on a single number.
5. ACD and Contact Center software - Routes callers based on pre-established criteria and allows supervisors to monitor agents to ensure superior customer care.
6. Save on mobile phone charges - Smartphone SIP App and Mobile Extension enable phone system calls via your smartphone.
7. On-premises mobility - Mobile wireless handsets enable users to stay connected and productive from any location in your building.
8 .E911 - Alerts specified users to who dialed 911 once an emergency call is made so that first responders can be routed to the emergency once onsite.
9. Low IT maintenance requirements - Keep IT costs down with a maintenance-free, hassle-free system. And as a truly reliable solution – save on downtime costs and potential lost business.
10. Built-in Audio Conferencing - NEC PHONE SYSTEMS Save travel and even hotel costs with easy to use conferencing.